***Recette en Français disponible bientôt***
A delightfully sweet salad easy to prepare. I found it even tastier the next day 🙂
Portion: 4; Preparation time: 20 minutes.
- 1 bunch kale, stalks removed and discarded, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 to 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 ripe mango, diced (around 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons of seeds (pumpkin or sesame)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- In a large bowl, add the kale, half of the lemon juice, a drizzle of olive oil and a little bit of salt.
- Massage until the kale starts to soften and wilt (about 2-3 minutes). Set aside while you make the dressing.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining lemon juice with the honey and freshly ground pepper.
- Stream in the olive oil while whisking.
- Pour the dressing over the kale, add the mango and seeds.
- Toss and serve.
Recipe taken from the Food Network (recipe courtesy Aarti Sequeira, 2010)